#17 [Gild] Tweed coat with arm warmer

[Gild] Tweed coat with arm warmer


This was a nice surprise for me. I walked into GILD and found this amazing coat! I had to buy the fat Pack and add it to my collection. The FAT PACK  includes 4 colors; black, blue, red and brown. I love the texture of it, the look, the colors! Gild is an  amazing clothing company that crosses over from RP to OOC. This is definitely and OOC item that you should have in your wardrobe! It's a nice looking coat that will keep you warm while making you look COOL!




































Style Card:

  1. Coat: [Gild] Tweed coat with arm warmer
  2. On Black Coat Pic:
    1. Dura-U105-HAIR
    2. Mossu - Henry Pants
  3. On Blue and Brown Coat Pick:
    1. Dura-B98-HAIR
    2. Cold Ash Larkham Jeans
  4. On Red Coat Pic:
    1. Dura-U98-HAIR
    2. Mossu - Henry Pants
  5. Rings: Kartel BOMS Bento Rings
  6. Ears:   PUMEC - Mesh Ears - Homba




Comments

Popular Posts