#20 ARCBACK - Eleven Sweater

 ARCBACK  - Eleven Sweater 



This brand is becoming a favorite of mine. I think they are worth giving a shot and trying out. I fell in love with this sweater! I loved the texture, the style the look. It comes in a fatpack, but this one was my favorite color so I just bought this one. The pants and hat are also from the same brand. 

I am a little hesitant about buying jeans, but I liked Arcback's texture and fit. The only thing is that you have to buy the suspenders separately. That I was not to psyched about, but I did anyways.

Arcback should be given a try. I think it will be a nice add to any wardrobe.


Style Card:

  1. Hair: Modulus - Samuel Hair
  2. Sweater: ARCBACK- Eleven Sweater - White
  3. Jeans: ARCBACK - James Jeans - Used Blue  
  4. Hat: ARCBACK - Trendy Hat 
  5. Suspenders -  [ ARCBACK ] - James Suspenders

Comments

Popular Posts