#18 Kimono by Gabriel

 KIMONO by Gabriel




The first time I saw this piece I was at Equal10 and they had it only for the ladies. I fell in love with it. It looked so well done and the colors and patterns where just perfect.  I wanted to buy it right away for a friend of mine to take a picture of it, for I was so taken by it. To my surprise, when I contacted the owner (Takuya Jinn) to buy as a gift for her, he told that the male version would be in the stores in a few days.

A few days past and I bought my Kimono. There are four colors to pick from, each with their own individual design and fabric. I chose a beautiful white one with a blue coy fish for my friend and I picked a black one for me. They looked perfect together!  The cool thing about it is that the designer included the wooden traditional shoes for free! And they are NOT BAD AT ALL!

I really cannot describe them. You have to see them. But the fit is amazing. Why wouldn't it be? Gabriel has been around for a long time and they just know how to make clothes right! Absolutely, hands down, my FAVORITE piece from Gabriel!


Here is a link to my Flickr so you can see the female version:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/62410601@N08/50234653247/in/dateposted-public/

Style Card:

  1. Kimono & Shoes: ::GB:: Katahaori 2020 / Kokuyou
  2. Hair: Sintiklia - Hair Mercury 
  3. Tattoo: [Id4You] Tattoo Applier - Arm Band 14&15 (Omega-Signature)
  4. Rings: kartel - Boms Bento Rings




Comments

Popular Posts