#10 The Peak Tux

Deadwool: The Peak Tux

Although this tux has been out for a long time, I think that it has been way overlooked. It is one of my favorite pieces in my formal wear. The Peak Tux is made by Deadwool and it comes in four different colors; black/midnight, white, navy blue and burgundy. All colors are very posh, but I went with the traditional black. To my surprise the black comes in two colors; midnight and black. The Midnight is a beautiful and elegant dark blue that makes it hard to pick between it and the traditional black.
The tux comes with a HUD where you can change the shirt to black or white, the bow tie and pochette to 5 different colors and the buttons to three.

The Peak is truly a must have to anyone who enjoys a sophisticated and elegant look!

Hair: DOUX - Blu
Shoes: Hoorenbeek Alan Shoes




Comments

Popular Posts